If you have recently welcomed a new baby in your life, then you already know that even 24 hours in a day are not enough as you are too determined to do everything right for your kids. All new moms share the same desires but it’s important to take care of yourself as well and especially skin care. But how to ensure proper skin care when you are too busy to go shopping or test new products?
Being a mother I can imagine why mothers look so tired and dull as they don’t have time for themselves but I truly believe that feeling and looking good will boost your confidence levels and make you a super mom!!
So, here I am with some super simple beauty tips, specially for your face and routines to make your skin healthy and glowy again. There are some problems that are unique to motherhood. So, here are few handy beauty tips you can follow to deal with these new mommy problems.
In some women, pregnancy can cause high progesterone levels which makes the skin excessively oily, thus resulting in acne breakouts. Even after pregnancy, there can be skin issues due to changes in hormone levels, your skin may break out in acne later, even if your skin was clear throughout your pregnancy. So, let’s set a routine and consider some beauty tips for your face to get rid of this irritating acne:
Easy Routine and beauty tips to remove Acne:
- First of all let’s not be lazy, a simple beauty tip for your face is to make sure that you cleanse your face with a mild cleanser twice a day or a mild face wash (As per your skin type)
- Another beauty tip for your face is to apply a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer in the morning and night to make sure that your skin is moisturized all day long.
- Another tip for glowing skin is to Rub and scrub to look superb (my one liner…Hope you liked it!!) use a mild scrub with small soft granules once a week to remove your dead skin and look radiant.
- Natural ingredients can also be another beauty tip for your face skin and it also helps you to get glowing skin back….use products with mild or natural ingredients like Aloe Vera and eucalyptus or use organic products like Aloe Vera gel and many more.
In some women, skin pigmentation appears on the face and other areas and hampers the beauty of your skin but don’t you worry we can battle it out. Actually they are dark patches which appear on your skin during pregnancy and can stay for a long time. Sometimes, these dark patches appear on your face, body or on the line that runs below your belly and generally fades away on its own post-delivery. But small changes in your routine and adopting some beauty tips will help you to fight them well and regain your beauty once again.
Easy routine and beauty tips remove Pigmentation:
- Most probably the black spots on your face will eventually lighten up and will disappear in a while after delivery but simple beauty tip like applying milk everyday on your skin will make your skin glow and lighten up. Make it a part of your daily skin care.
- Another beauty tip for your glowing skin is to make sure that these spots shouldn’t aggravate, for this you should use a sunscreen daily, even if you tend to stay indoors.
- To retain your beauty, make it a habit to use a sunscreen with SPF 15, If you tend to stay indoors during the day time.
- If you are a working woman and step out for more than 10 minutes, make sure you apply SPF 30 or SPF 50.
- Another beauty tip for your face is to cover your skin as much as possible using a scarf or a dupatta. You can also use a smart hat which perfectly blends with your attire.
- There are a lot of moisturizers in the market and some are specifically made for pigmented skin. Use the one which suits you as your daily.
3. Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes:
Dark circles and puffy eyes are the most common issue during pregnancy due to change in hormone levels and obviously, lack of sleep after a having a baby. I bet you all agree…Your eyes tend to show the tiredness your body experiences and kills the beauty of your face. So let’s get rid of them and be as beautiful as always!!
Easy routine and tips to remove Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes:
- The most general beauty tip is to make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water and have a healthy diet, which is a must.
- This is really important as new mothers are always cribbing about lack of sleep, believe me just go and sleep when the baby sleeps, though it may feel odd to sleep for short naps multiple times a day, this is the best beauty tip to get some good sleep and rest.
- Another beauty tip for your face is to apply a reputed brand eye cream targeted specifically for dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Green tea is your best friend….confused??…don’t be as you should surely drink it every day and most importantly place those used tea bags on your puffy eyes and you will see the difference.
4. Stretch Marks:
Fighting this beauty battle is difficult as stretch marks are one of the most stubborn ones to get rid of. As the name goes, it is caused due to the stretching of the skin during and post pregnancy. These are usually found in the breast, stomach, buttocks, thighs, and behind the knee areas.
Easy routine and tips to remove Stretch Marks:
- Be super smart and avoid getting stretch marks in the first place. As soon as you know that you’re pregnant, start using a moisturizer rich in olive oil or an anti-stretch mark cream in the problem areas. Pay more attention on your belly and breasts as those areas are affected the most.
- Another easy beauty tip to avoid getting these stretch marks is to massage your belly and breasts with warm olive oil regularly to keep them moisturized and away from these marks.
- The best beauty tip to deal with the developed stretch marks post delivery is to use a reputable anti-stretch mark cream on the affected areas regularly to get rid of them.
- One of the key measures for reducing stretch marks is a healthy diet and exercise.
- Be a power house but obviously after checking with your doctor, if you can start with some form of exercise like brisk walking, light exercises or yoga to help you reduce the stretch marks. Trust me it really works and gives you peace of mind!!
I must confess motherhood is the most beautiful thing…requires you to be always be on your toes and takes a toll on your body but trust me a simple change in your lifestyle and following some beauty tips for your face and body will help you to sort your hormonal changes and be as beautiful inside and outside as always….best of luck!!
Check more about me and my little one on Kidslookbook.com and do share your precious stories and tips with me. Take care!!